EarthBasic. Take care. Bless many.
Spicy Black Bean Pizza
Total kcals: 807 kcals (Pita) to 1097 kcals (Naan), Serves 2 [403 kcals (Pita) or 548 kcals (Naan) per serving]
2 small Pita/Naan Breads
2 cups Canned Black Beans, rinsed and drained
1 Plummy Tomato, sliced thinly
1/2 Jalapeno Pepper, sliced thinly
1/2 small Red Onion, julienned
1/2 cup Canned Sweet Corn, rinsed and drained
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Coconut/Olive Oil
Parsley, for garnishing
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a small mixing bowl, mash the black beans with the garlic powder until smooth.
3) Stir in the oil until fully incorporated. Add water if desired consistency is not attained (it should be thick but have a relatively smooth mouthfeel).
4) Spread the mixture onto the breads of your choosing (whether pita or naan).
5) Bake for 10 minutes with any of the above ingredients or add ingredients and eat raw. Slice and enjoy.
Jeanette Bailey is a believer in Jesus Christ, who believes that health, wellness, healing and wholeness is obtainable with a Christ-centered and evidence based medically sound approach. Her life's mission is to help individuals, families and communities
Carolyn Sinclair McCalla is a daughter of God who believes that as we seek the truth of God's Word, and humble ourselves to live in agreement with it, that we will experience the transformation which allows us to enter wholistic wellness: spirit, soul and body. She is the Founder and President of EarthBasic and leads its Be-Held Community: a group of women seeking, living and being transformed by the truth of God’s Word together. She is excited about this addition to the Be-Held Community, which will provide loving, sustainable, Christ-centered and well researched resources to support women in cultivating a life of wholistic self-care: spirit, soul, and body, which will in turn equip them to bless the generations in their care.